All persons with the exception of those who fall under any of the following categories:
Prospective employees may be engaged in employment within the authorized immigrant quota. Applicants must provide evidence of an Employment Contract, and proof of grant of Employment quota in Ghana. Two references are required, one of which should be the company or organisation you will be working for, while in Ghana. Additionally, work permits would have to be secured from the Ghana Immigration Service in compliance with the Labour and Immigration Laws of Ghana.
- Trinidad and Tobago
- South Africa
- Equatorial Guinea
- (for a period not exceeding three (3) months)
- African Union
- Regional Economic Communities in Africa
- United Nations and its Specialized Agencies
- The World Bank
- The African Development Bank
2. A visa applicant must submit the following:
Please note that incorrect information or incomplete forms would render your application for visa void!
|Three (3) Months Visa (Single Entry)||600.00|
|Six (6) Months Visa (Multiple Entry)||800.00|
|Twelve (12) Months Visa (Multiple Entry)||1,500.00|
|Twenty Four (24) Months Visa (Multiple Entry)||2,500.00|
Modes of payment:
- Cash at the Embassy
NB: FEES PAID ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.
Other Visa Information
Submission & Processing:
- Visa forms are to be submitted on Sundays and Mondays from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 Midday. Processing begins the day after forms are submitted and paid for.
- Wednesdays & Thursdays : 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 midday.
- Persons collecting passports must present the Collection Chit. In case of collection by persons other than the applicant, the Collection Chit and an appropriate ID must be presented.
A multiple entry visa indicates the number of times of entry into Ghana, not the length of stay in Ghana. A visa endorsed for three (3) months for example, means the applicant is granted an unlimited number of entries into Ghana within the three month period of the date of issue of the visa. It does not entitle the applicant to enter and remain in Ghana for three months. On each entry into Ghana, the period of permitted stay in Ghana will be endorsed by Ghana Immigration at the point of entry. This period is usually sixty (60) days.